There are a lot of mixed messages out there when it comes to weight loss! No wonder people really struggle to lose the weight and keep it off as most quick solutions just simply don’t work! A lot of people try to train themselves into the ground expecting but eat badly, the other end of the spectrum is not enough food and generally following some faddy diet which is not sustainable! With this in mine l have created the top 10 things you need to implement if you are going to lose weight and keep it off for good!
1) The most important thing is to cut back on sugars and starches. When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat.
2) Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
3) Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight
4) Drink water a half hour before meals. Studies showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss.
5) Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fiber’s may reduce fat, especially in the belly area.
6) Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
7) Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
8) Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
For any further questions on how to lose weight email firstname.lastname@example.org