Its quite easy to spend our days sifting through the latest research and looking at pictures of super toned celebrities thinking how you can get your body shape like that! At the end of the day, though, peeling off the pounds is just as challenging for them as it is us. Above all you need focus and to be in the right mindset to make these changes.
Try these Top 10 weight loss tips to get you started on the road to your desired body shape.
1) Put away the food scale – Portion control isn’t about measuring, it’s about ordering two appetizers instead of an entrée and cutting back on bread if you have pasta.
2) Keep fruit at work-It helps during the I-need-chocolate part of the afternoon.
3) Have a nutritious shake – I carry around a shaker cup of chocolate protein powder. If I’m ravenous, I add the water, and it fills me up so I don’t eat something high-calorie instead.
4) Be aware of cafe calories – many drinks served in these places have a high sugar content. Either opt for a herbal tea or if you can’t drag yourself away from the caffeine go for an black or soya based americano instead.
5) Brush your teeth after dinner – obviously if your at home this a simple little trick that works as your less lightly to eat after dinner with the taste of toothpaste in your mouth!
6)Take a before picture wearing nothing but a sports bra and underwear. Anytime you fall off the wagon you can refer back to this as extra motivation!
7) Try not to drink liquid calories – Cut out drinks with calories—juice, lemonade, and, hardest of all, after-work wine.
8) Focus on your wardrobe – pick out an item of clothing you would really like to get into. This way it will be a constant reminder looking at that each day and getting closer to your weight loss goal.
9) Put lemon in your water – this is a great way of aiding digestion and helping the metabolism at the same time
10) Set aside the leftovers – Serve yourself, then immediately pack the leftovers in a Tupperware container and store in the fridge. This will stop you from having seconds!
For any further advice on weight loss tips or training please email me email@example.com